2 FREE Webinars Coming Up in February!
Join us for a one-hour webinar that will introduce you to NextLOAD.com, as well as offer great tips on how to use NextLOAD. Brokers, shippers and freight forwarders will learn more about how to post their loads and carriers can get great tips on how to find big money-making loads.
Carrier: Tuesday, February 16, 11 a.m. CST
Broker: Friday, February 26, 3 p.m. CST
Find Loads to Haul
Our goal is simply to provide an always-reliable load board for truckers to find freight when they need it. Truckers can search for more than 65,000 money-making loads a day using a variety of search options, including:
• Minimum rate
• Company type
A Free Load Board – No, Really!
NextLOAD users can easily create a free account and start exploring our customized matches, mobile optimization, and create unlimited accounts for company owners, dispatchers, and drivers. Loads refresh in near real-time and show if there is an established credit relationship with Apex Capital — letting you book your next load with confidence. All for FREE!
As if that isn’t enough, here are more user-friendly NextLOAD features:
- See most relevant freight matches
- Expired loads removed daily
- Receive notifications when new loads post matching your criteria
- Find freight from the convenience of a smartphone, tablet, and desktop computer
Free Load Posting for Brokers & Shippers
That means brokers and shippers would benefit greatly from NextLOAD. We’ve made it easy for brokers and shippers to post loads FREE!
- FREE TMS Integration: NextLOAD is already partnered with McLeod PowerBroker, Aljex (DesCartes), Ascend TMS, Transport Pro TMS, and Navigator TMS.
- Load Posting Made Easy: Login to your NextLOAD.com account 24/7 to post your available freight.
- Manage Posted Freight: Manage and update information on loads already posted.
- Partner with Us: We can get your loads on NextLOAD – automated or manually.