Is NextLOAD® free?
Yes! NextLOAD is a free load board. Carriers, truckers, dispatchers, brokers, and shippers can create a free account to find or post available loads to haul.
How to create a NextLOAD® account
- Click Here
- Click on "Create Your Free Account”
- Complete the form with a valid email address and secure password. Your email address will be your username when you log in.
- You will receive an email to validate your account. Click the button in that email to activate your NextLOAD account.
- What if I don't receive the email?
- - Check your spam or junk folder
- - If you don’t see/find it within 10 minutes, call 844-827-7700 and ask for assistance.
- - If you can, try opening the email in a different browser like Chrome™ by clicking "view in web browser". NextLOAD supports Chrome™, Firefox®, Safari®, and Microsoft Edge® browsers.
How do I find loads?
When you log into NextLOAD, you’ll be on our “search loads” screen. You can search for freight by origin, destination, weight, truckload or less-than-truckload freight, equipment type, and more! Our load board updates in near real-time, so you’ll get a notification when we find a new load that matches your criteria. You can save searches you want to come back to by clicking "save search" above the search filter area.
Create a NextLOAD® Posting Account
- After you have created your account and logged in, select "+Post" on the top left of the screen.
- Your company information that you entered to create your account will be submitted to NextLOAD for review. Our credit department will check your business/brokerage to ensure all necessary credentials are in place to post loads. As a carrier, you can continue to search for loads. If you're approved or we need more information, you will be contacted.
- Once you are approved to post, you can click "+Post" at the top left of the screen
- Fill out the form including the Required Fields (noted by an “*”):
- *Pickup and drop-off location
- *Pickup Date (drop-off Date is optional)
- *Length of the freight
- *Required equipment type
- Size: Full or Partial
- Any other information you want to provide about the freight (e.g. Height, weight, Comment)
NextLOAD integrates with:
- Aljex Software
- Navigator TMS
- McLeod Software
- Strategy Systems
- Tailwind Transportation Software
How do I manage my posted loads?
When you are logged in, manage your available freight by selecting "Manage" at the top left of the page.
How do I book a load to haul?
To arrange to haul a load or learn more about an available load, contact the broker or shipper directly. Click on a posted load to open the load details. There, you’ll find more information about the freight and the contact information for the broker or shipper who posted it.
Does NextLOAD® support a “Book Now” capability?
NextLOAD.com does support a book now capability for carriers to setup a quick connect with Circle Logistics. Carriers just click on the “Book Now” button on a load from Circle Logistics and get setup. Once you’re setup, going forward, you just click on the button and you’re good to take the load.
How do I use the fuel finder?
On the load details screen, there is a map of the route. For Apex factoring clients using NextLOAD, this screen will also show all the truck stops along the route where you can get discounts on fuel. You can get our Apex TCS fuel card and get access to fuel discounts and the fuel finder. Learn more about our fuel card program.
How can I save on fuel?
You can sign up for the Apex TCS Fuel Card program that will give you substantial discounts on fuel at major truck stops nationwide. Learn more and get started here.
What types of freight are on NextLOAD®?
Most of the available freight on NextLOAD is general freight, but brokers and shippers can post special loads if available. You can find cargo van loads, reefer loads, flatbed loads, auto hauler loads, heavy hauler loads, hot shot loads, hopper loads and many other types of freight for different equipment. Use the "Equipment" search filter to select various types of freight and narrow your search.
How do I check credit?
If a broker or shipper has established credit with Apex Capital, a freight factoring company, a small blue chevron will appear in the "credit" column. To get more detailed credit information, become an Apex client.
How fast are new loads available on NextLOAD®?
Newly available loads are automatically updated in near real-time. Unlike other load boards, we don't charge you extra for this feature.
Do loads get removed from NextLOAD®?
Yes. We take loads down every night that expired that day, so you don't have to worry about irrelevant loads cluttering up the list. Loads listed might already be booked, but we do allow the broker or shipper to manage posted loads and remove them.
Why are rates not listed with every load?
Not every broker or shipper puts a rate with the available loads they post because they want you to call them directly to negotiate a rate and determine if you want to haul the freight for them.
What if I forget my NextLOAD® password?
On the Sign-in page, click "Forgot Password?" below the password box. Enter your email address and you'll receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
How many people can use my account?
There is one account per email address. Multiple people can log in with the same address and password, but we cannot create multiple users per email account. With different email addresses, you can create as many free freight searching accounts as you would like!
What does “age” mean on each load?
The age of an available load is how long ago the load was posted to NextLOAD. Available loads refresh in near real-time, so the age will go from seconds to minutes, hours, days, weeks and months.
What if I don’t have an MC or DOT Number?
If you want to get your own operating authority and start your own trucking company, the Apex Startup Program is what you need!
I’m an Apex factoring client. How do I log into NextLOAD®?
Apex clients should log in to NextLOAD with their Apex website credentials or log in directly to the Apex factoring site and navigate to NextLOAD from the dashboard.